As part of the phased reopening of Disneyland Paris since July 15, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne were progressively reopened. As we continue to adjust our operations and offerings for our guests, here is an update regarding our other hotels.
- Both Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe will remain open, offering a range of options for our guests to choose from, including the hotel’s theming, services provided, accommodations and price points.
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne will close 30 September and is scheduled to reopen 3 March, 2021.
- The Disneyland Hotel will now open December 8.
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge will open on May 1.
- Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch reopening will be announced at a later date.
Following requests, we can confirm that work resumed in early July at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, and we are excited to see this work, along with other priority projects at Disneyland Paris continue to move forward. We are in the process of determining a new opening date and look forward to sharing this soon.
Computer Engineer as job, photographer as hobby, traveller as passion, author of “Camino de la magia” -the first book ever about Disneyland Paris in spanish- and creator of this blog in 2007, I’ve been surrounded by all things Disney as long as I can remember.